Cross Roads House statistics for Fiscal Year 2016
(July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016)
In the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016:
- Cross Roads House provided 32,224 bed nights of shelter to 515 people, including 30 families with 57 children.
- Our emergency shelter for single adults was over capacity 87% of the time.
- 100% of families and 66% of single adults in our transitional shelter program moved to permanent housing.
- Our average length of stay was 63 days.
- Volunteers provided nearly 22,000 dinner meals.
- Of those seeking assistance, 87% were from New Hampshire.
|Nights of shelter provided to people from:
|Other NH Counties
|York County, Maine
|Out of State
Current Annual Report
Current Financial Statement